Very Fast Dutch Oven S’Mores Cake Recipe results in a dump cake style dessert that is very simple and fast and easy to make. Fast and simple is very important when it comes to camping food. This is a communal meal, all kids love it, grownups too. If used more biscuits and if consumed with milk I would say it makes a very delicious breakfast as well. Let’s get straight to the recipe.
Very Fast Dutch Oven S’Mores Cake Recipe
- 1 pre-baked angel food cake from the bakery at the grocery store.
- 6 Hersheys Chocolate Bars
- 1-2 packages of Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares
- 1/2 of the large package of Jet Puffed Jumbo Marshmallows
- Dutch Oven if you don’t have a dutch oven you could also use a tin foil disposable pan
Tear the Angel Food cake into pieces and place in the bottom of the dutch oven.
Break the Honey Maid squares into pieces and cover the cake, mix a few pieces into the cake pieces.
Layer on the Hersheys Chocolate Bars (I used about 5 bars, you can use more or less depending on what you like).
Cover the top with the Jet Puffed Marshmallows.
Place on an already HOT grill and close the cover. Cook until the marshmallows are golden brown and toasted.
Remove it from the grill and serve! It will be a hot, gooey, sticky, yummy delicious mess.
Photo by Flickr/JL7978